HR Interim Management
HR Interim Management covers HR Leadership positions or leads projects for a defined time frame. This is often during challenging business situations, to bridge key vacancies or simply to support a company during a personnel or knowledge shortage.
My expertise covers the following:
- Leading Human Resources in national or international companies during periods of vacancy e.g. maternity leave or long term absence.
- Building HR Departments incl. all the necessary processes and frameworks in an efficient and simple way
- Managing Organizational development incl. efficiency gains.
- HR Consulting during M&A, company reorganizations, centralizations or de-centralizations, closing etc.
- Running Global HR projects including Employer Branding, Social Media, Performance Management, Employee Appraisals, Succession Planning, 360° Feedback, Assessments, Talent Acquisition etc.